For first time use of the Patient Portal, you will need to request your activation code from our office staff.
Why use a Patient Portal?
Using a Patient Portal allows you to communicate with your medical provider at a time that is good for you. In the privacy and comfort of your home or anywhere you have internet access. With the Patient Portal, you can:
– View historical and scheduled appointments
– View and request referrals
– View your current medications
– Request medication refills
– View your personal health record
– View your past visit summaries
– View labs and after being reviewed by your Provider
– Update your personal and emergency contact information
– Communicate with your Provider
– Eliminate phone tag with staff
– Receive personal health alerts and reminders
When should I not use the Patient Portal?
In the event of an emergency, please call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.
Examples of emergencies include but are not limited to:
– Chest pain
– Difficulty breathing
– Abdominal pain
– Fainting/ passing out
– Severe headache
– Bleeding (nose, rectal, urine, vaginal)
– Acute confusion
– High fever (greater than 102)
– Severe injury
– Suicidal thoughts
For additional information or questions regarding the Patient Portal, please call our Centralized Scheduling Center at 716-379-8113 during regular business hours.